Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Project Count Down!!
Come on and join the fun!
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I'll add your link to this post.
I can't wait to see your favorites! 
 
#10. This Moment - This layout is a favorite because it is so simple, and I like how the colors pop on the black. Love the photo too, can't believe how fast my kids are growing up!
 
#9. Untitled - This layout was very different for me, my first time ever doing a round layout! It was made with Funtoolas Feb. kit, and it was alot of fun!
 
#8. Best of Times - This layout is a reminder of wonderful times when Kayloni was still at home, we miss her very much! It's also a favorite for me because of the unique flowers, and I really like how the lace around the edge turned out!
 
#7. Life - This layout I love because of all the gorgeous bright colors, mixed patterns, and touches of lace. Also, this photo will always bring back memories of Brittiny and her Dad having a great time doing this photo shoot!
 
#6. A Couple of Nuts! - This photo is a perfect capture of my hubby and his best friend, they really are a couple of nuts and have a great time together. Another reason it's a favorite are the colors, and the glimmer misting done on the paper and chippie (it's hard to see in the photo), and the flowers! 
 
#5. So Sweet - This layout is in my faves because I love all the roses, the rose trim, and the papers are just beautiful! Another favorite photo of my sweet Samantha!
 
#4. Love My Sis! - I love catching moments of my girls enjoying each other, just warms the heart. This layout is also a fave because it is made with the absolutely gorgeous London Market Collection from Pink Paislee, one of my favorite collections ever!! Also it was my first attempt at making a flower. It didn't turn out so great but after all that work...it was going on there! :)
 
#3. Memories to Cherish - Special memories go with this layout. The victorian hat and clothing Samantha is wearing belonged to her Grandmother that has since passed away, and the photos are very special. I thought the Websters Pages papers were beautiful, and I had fun with all the punching!
 
#2. Moments In Time - This layout is a favorite for many reasons. It was made with Funtoolas June kit, I love the old time burlesque feel it has, and these photos got my daughter realizing how beautiful she really is!
 
#1. Always Believe - This is my absolute favorite layout this year. I just love this photo of my Brittiny, and it works so well with the romatic feel I was trying to achieve. The Prima papers used here are some of the most beautiful they have I think, and of course I love the dress form!
 

Thanks so much for taking time to look through my favorite layouts of 2012! 
Don't forget to stop by Stacey's blog and join in on this fun blog hop! Tell your friends to join in on the fun, and on January 31, 2013 she will select one participant for a RAK. :)

2 comments:

Anna C said...

They're all really great layouts!

Adriana B said...

Cindy all your pages a so creative, my fav is the
#5 So sweet , stunning layers of lace and flowers :)
Thankyou so much Cindy for a fabulous year on your DT and wish you and your family a very Happy New year ahead :) all the best :)