Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have to tell you that one of the best things about joining Etsy has been all of the wonderful people I've had the chance to meet! Like the lovely Hilda from my previous post, Kerri is another wonderful lady that I've been getting to know. Her shop is called shabbyhygienist, and her work is spectacular! She makes these gorgeous victorian lamp shades, and they are amazing! This first shade is my absolute favorite, so I had to show some pics of it lit up...it's Fabulous!!!
Kerri's shades take many hours to make, they are entirely handmade, and you can see that she pays great attention to detail!
You do not want to miss out on this shop, and right now she has a great sale on! Save up to $100.00!! To check her out, go to: www.shabbyhygienist.etsy.com you will not be dissappointed! :)


Here are more of her beautiful lamp shades, this burgandy one looks amazing when it's on!








1 comment:

Hilda said...

Just amazing how far creativity and imagination can travel! Absolutely beautiful and definitely very very unique pieces. Thank you Cindy for bringing them here.
Hilda