Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Already 2009










It's hard to believe it's 2009 already! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and wish you all the best in the year to come!!
I just love Christmas, it's a beautiful way to end the year, and helps us remember what we need to be doing and why. We had a great time and even got to spend time with loved ones that live far away.

At the end of last year a magazine editor discovered my Etsy shop and asked to do an article on my books. She sent me an interview to send with my photos, and then sent me a copy of the issue when it came out. I was so excited! My first time published, their magazine is really beautiful and I was honored to be chosen!
I've added some photos here to share with friends, family, and anyone else that would like to see. The large photo on the right is a book made by my daughter Kayloni, that was pretty exciting for them to include her book too!!
Have a great day!!
Cindy :D

No comments: